Gymboree Walton on Thames
Hello and welcome to Gymboree Walton on Thames !
We provide fun-filled Art, Music and Play & Learn classes in our fantastic new site in Walton on Thames.
Gymboree Walton on Thames opened in June 2014 after relocating from it’s previous site in West Byfleet where it started up in 2009.
We run a busy timetable of classes and Open Play, with varied options so that you and your little one can make us part of your busy schedule! We offer a FREE TRIAL of any class so why not come along and see why we’re the global leader in childhood development!
We have everything that you could possibly need to make your outing as stress free as is possible with a little one at our site:
- Ample car parking as we are only a few minutes walk from “The Heart” Shopping Centre car park
- Plenty of room for buggies in our downstairs Buggy Park
- Clean baby changing facilities so you won’t mind changing your baby’s nappy!
- Baby bouncers, bumbo’s and a playpen so that you can go to the toilet or just put your shoes on without having to put your little one on the floor
- A potty if your child is toilet training
- Food and bottle warming facilities
- A great cafe area to feed your little ones and treat yourself to a cuppa
- Surrounded by all the shops you need for a great morning out
The Importance of Play
Brand new government guidelines were recently released, highlighting the importance of physical activity and play in young children’s early development. The report outlined the vital role of PLAY and MOVEMENT in early childhood, putting emphasis on encouraging children, particularly those that aren’t walking, to crawl, roll and play – physical activity is encouraged from birth, ‘particularly through floor-based play…in safe environments’.
Meanwhile, children that are up on their feet are now recommended to have at least 3 hours of activity, spread throughout a day with periods of rest in-between.
As stated in the report, these kind of movements are ‘safe, accessible to all and enable unrestricted movement. They also provide valuable opportunities to build social and emotional bonds with parents, siblings and other children.’
Do you live in Walton on Thames? Weybridge? Esher? Hersham? Cobham?West Byfleet? Byfleet? New Haw? Addlestone? Ottershaw? Chertsey? West Molesey? East Molesey? Whiteley Village? Shepperton? Staines? Ashford? Chobham? Sunbury? Laleham? Lyne? Looking for things to do with children in Surrey?
Gymboree have been encouraging Play, Movement and Fun in all of their classes for over 30 years – so why not book in your FREE Trial class today!
Call us on 01932 221 371 or email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer a range of classes throughout the week and run Family Art and Family Gym on Saturdays for those Mum’s and Dad’s who work and would like to have fun with their little ones on the week-ends. Please see our timetable for levels.
• Sensory BabyPlay & Learn for non-mobile babies from newborn
• Play & Learn Classes for 6 months – 5 yrs, including FAMILY CLASSES
• Art Classes for 18 month olds to 5 yrs
• Music Classes for 6 months-5yrs
• Drop off Theatre Arts Classes for 3-5 yrs
Theatre Arts :
If you would like your little ones to take part in our Theatre Arts programme please speak to a member of staff on 01932 221 371 or e-mail us at email@example.com
“My son has taken part in 4 Theatre Arts classes at Gymboree West Byfleet. During this time he has grown in confidence immensely. He has loved the diversity of the class – singing songs, painting scenery, learning lines, acting out parts and, in particular, gaining new friends. It is such a worthwhile activity for any child. I can’t wait for my daughter to be old enough to take part too!”
Angela, mum to Ben (November 2013)
We have a ‘catch-up’ policy – any missed class can be made-up with an extra class! Make-ups must be pre-booked and are subject to availability – please email or call to book in.
Siblings and Family Classes
We offer Family Classes all year round for children from 6 months to 5 years, so why not book for a Family class during half terms, and bring both of your children along for some fun? Alternately, non-member siblings may attend Gymboree as a spectator if they are young enough to be in a car seat or our play pen.
Discounts also apply for siblings.
ADULTS MUST WEAR SOCKS TO CLASS AND CHILDREN SHOULD HAVE BARE FEET.
Also if you can’t commit to a weekly class, Fun Passes are available to buy which allows you to book onto classes when you have the time (subject to class availability).
FUN & FABULOUS BIRTHDAY PARTIES HOSTED BY GYMBOREE WALTON ON THAMES
Our dedicated teachers will create a unique, fun-filled party for you and your guests. Dive deep into an undersea adventure, roar like a lion on a jungle safari or become a superhero, pirate or princess for the day! Perhaps you’d prefer to be an artist at your very own art party! Your special party may include music and dancing, stories and adventures, bubbles and singing, and parents and children will have a fantastic time playing together in our family friendly playrooms. Book now to avoid disappointment and make your little ones day a day to remember!
- 2 hours of party fun with exclusive use of our premises, including the playroom and cafe area
- Gymbo invitations provided for you to invite all your friends
- Your very own party co-ordinator who will help to plan the special day in advance, on hand to answer any questions and ensure that the day runs smoothly
- A customised Gymboree party designed and personalised around your child’s favourite games, songs and activities
- A trained, enthusiastic Gymboree teacher to lead all activities
- Unlimited number of adults permitted (at least one adult per child)
- Lots of party add-ons to choose from, including a live appearance from Gymbo the clown, helium balloons and party bags
- After the party we clear up for you, leaving you to enjoy the rest of your day stress free!
“Olivia had the most fantastic swashbuckling pirate party with you and has already asked for another one next year!
We were surprised and thrilled with just how much thought, time and energy was put into the party, from the jewel hunts and treasure chest to the dressing up and singing and dancing. All the children (and parents) had an absolute ball. We received so many compliments on the party, its only fair to pass them on.
It was also nice for me and my husband to know everything was taken care of so we really could enjoy the party with Olivia and not miss it all sorting out the food and drinks etc.
Thank you for making Olivia’s party the best it could have been. We will be back for more!“
- Ali, mum to Olivia, aged 3 who had a Gymboree Party in September 2013.
For more information or to book a party at Gymboree Walton on Thames today call Louise on 01932 221 371 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
At Gymboree we want Mums and Dads to take a moment out of their busy schedules and come and be in the moment, cherishing their child at sessions led by our trained Gymboree teachers.
From March onwards at Gymboree Walton on Thames, little ones and their carers will be able to come and dance with the Leprechauns, have tea with the fairies, tame a dragon, get messy with art activities or bring your toy to play too at our special Cherish Childhood events.
We are cherishing childhood with the NSPCC, as every childhood is worth fighting for. All our events are free and open to members and non-members but please call to book your spot. There will be donation buckets at all of our events for you to contribute towards the NSPCC’s crucial work if you wish.
Come along and join in the fun. Let’s hold onto childhood, at least for today.
To keep up to date with all the Cherish Childhood events we will be running throughout the year like our facebook page - Gymboree Play & Music Walton On Thames.
Contact 01932 221 371 or email@example.com for more details .